Hair Care and Styling Services
- Shampoo and Style
- Blow out
- Virgin Relaxer
- Relaxer retouch
- Hair cuts
Textured (Natural) Hair Services
- Bantu Knots
- Comb Twists / Finger Coils
- Flat Twists
- Natural Updo
- Silk Press
Hair Extension and Weaving Services
- Full Install - Braid and sew method leaving none of you natural hair out. This method is good for those that want to fully protect or those that want to avoid any blending of their natural hair with extensions.
- Partial Install - Braid and sew method leaving a portion of your natural hair out. This method is good for those that want a portion of their natural hair exposed (leave out). This type of installation is also good for those that want to wear a high ponytail.
- Lace or Silk Closure Install - Offers the look of a Partial Install with the benefits of not having a leave out. This is accomplished by using a Lace or Silk Closure in place of the leave out. This is the most popular installation method.
- Lace or Silk Frontal Install - Similar to a Closure Install however a frontal extends from ear to ear across the front and back to the crown.
- Versatile/Vixen Install - A Vixen Installation is installed in sections, typically a top and bottom half or quadrants. This allows for hair to be pulled into a half up/half down style and or two side ponytails. A consultation is required prior to booking. This type of installation is not ideal for thin hair.